CDA’s transformational contributions to Cleveland’s renaissance have been guided by civic-minded, forward thinking private investors who are committed to moving our city and region forward. Since its inception, CDA has capitalized six funds for a total of $210 million. Our efforts to revitalize the Greater Cleveland community are made possible by an impressive collection of corporate and civic partners.
Our most recent capitalization, the Advance Cleveland Development Fund, represents a $32 million commitment from Northeast Ohio companies. ACDF dollars will be targeted to projects that will expand Cleveland’s role as an epicenter of community, culture and commerce!
Take a drive through Cleveland’s Gordon Square neighborhood, and it’s the building that surely stands out.
$50 million went into the Welleon, a 7-story 127-unit apartment, restaurant, and wellness complex, where the first tenants have recently moved in.
- Advance Cleveland Development Fund
- Civic Vision Housing Fund
- Cleveland Development Advisors Community Reinvestment Fund
- Cleveland Development Partnership II
- Cleveland New Markets Investment Fund
- Cleveland New Markets Investment Fund II